LTH Safecontractor Accreditation
23 Jul 2019
LTH Electronics are delighted to announce that we have passed our audit and have been re-certified under the SafeContractor scheme.
SafeContractor is a SSIP (Safety Schemes In Procurement) approved health and safety assessment scheme for contractors who want to demonstrate that they’re taking responsibility for their legal health and safety requirements.
Regarded as one of the UK’s leading health and safety accreditation schemes, Alcumus SafeContractor has been working with contractors for nearly 20 years to ensure their legal compliance. SafeContractor provides our customers with confidence that our operational and administrative processes are maintained to the highest standards.
The SafeContractor scheme provides our customers with the following benefits:
- Reducing risk by ensuring that contractors maintain comprehensive health and safety processes and controls
- Cost-effectively managing contractor lists, relieving our customers of the administrative cost of maintaining these in house
- Continually monitoring and auditing contractor’s compliance, enabling our customers to identify contractors who are posing a risk to their business
- Supporting them in meeting their legal health and safety requirements and providing the supporting evidence
- Providing visibility of and access to approved contractors via the online client portal